NOTE: THE 125TH PAGE ON THIS WIKI!!!
Yoshi (or T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas) is a major and supporting character of the Super Mario franchise, and the main protagonist of the Yoshi spin-off. He is Mario’s best friend, and has helped to protect him since he was a baby.
Why He Rocks
- By many fans, Yoshi has been considered a fan favorite. This could be from his likability and how cute he is.
- While not as cute as other Nintendo characters like Kirby or Pikachu, Yoshi is still cute as heck.
- Creative design, especially for Mario standards. His original 1991 design is even better.
- Yoshi has a protective and determined demeano. He helped Mario get back with his brother when they were babies.
- He is extremely loyal and grateful. He thanks Mario many times for saving him from being trapped in an egg and will do anything to fight by his side no matter what.
- Like any other Mario character, Yoshi has a comp demeanor. He will participate in sports, Olympics, and parties and will give it his all.
- He can lay eggs and throw them, flutter jump, eat others, and so much more.
- The famous tax fraud meme.
- Yoshi shares great chemistry with Mario. In fact, they can be well considered as best friends.
- He can cooperate well with other dinosaurs.
- Yoshi is pretty fast, being faster than both Mario brothers.
- Extremely well animated.
- There are some theories that he is abused and that he is gay. It’s not bad, but it leaves fans in confusion.