Wyldstyle (real name: Lucy) is the love interest of Emmett, the ex-girlfriend of Batman and the deuteragonist of the 2014 stop-motion film, The Lego Movie, and the 2019 sequel (The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part) that followed it. She is voiced by Elizabeth Banks.
Why She Rocks
- She knows how to get herself and others out of a tough jam during conflicts.
- Her design is amazing and goes well with her amazing personality.
- She’s a professional code breaker and one of the “Master Builders”, which in the LEGO world, is a very big deal.
- She has high-skills in working with gadgets and technology.
- She's been through some major character development as she started off as a tough, strict and head strong "get the job done" type of person but started growing some kindness throughout the movie.
- Elizabeth Banks does a great job at providing her voice.
- She's a good companion to the others and a great, loving girlfriend to Emmet.
- She's shown to have lots of bravery and independence as sometimes she relies on herself to solve her own problems.
- She can also be considered a great inspiration to many viewers of all ages.
- She's not afraid of learning new things, as she's shown to learn many things throughout the film from her companion, Emmett.