Wreck-it Ralph is the main protagonist of the 2012 Disney animated film of the same name and its 2018 sequel. He is the large “bad guy” of the classic arcade game, Fix-it Felix, Jr.. After decades of enduring an overbearing and thankless job, Ralph exited his game to get a better life – the life of a “good guy”; this led to a chance encounter with a little glitch girl named Vanellope, who would help Ralph realize his self esteem.
Why He Rocks
- While evil in his game, he is a good guy outside his game.
- With a harsh life, he is determined to do what’s for the better.
- He even helped Vanellope get her chance to become a racer.
- Despite his villainous programming, he is a nice guy who means well.
- He eventually got used to his role as the “bad guy” of his game at the end.
- He is proven to be at least intelligent.
- Not only is he a nice character outside of Fix-It Felix Jr., he's a decent character in his game as well. In fact, the only reason he's a villain at all, is because the Nicelanders destroyed Ralph's forest, so they could build their penthouse, and he tried to destroy it, so he could get his forest back.
- He was a selfish jerk at first who wanted respect for winning a medal, but uncaringly causing chaos.
- Not only did he put a virus into the Internet, but he smashed Vanellope’s kart, even without a choice: but an unjustified one.
- His two incidents show he’s has been very divisive a few times.