Princess Diana of Themyscira, (aka Wonder Woman) is the tritagonist in the DC Comics franchise. She is a founding member of the Justice League. As her character grew, she became a more recognizable DC superhero and started getting her own movies, comic books and TV shows, where she was portrayed by many actresses.
Why She Rocks
- She is a tough, brave, strong and independent woman who knows how to deal with tough conflicts that come across her. Sound farmiliar?
- She carries around a shield, a sword and a lasso that forces those that it wraps around to tell the truth.
- She has become not only one of the most popular DC heroes but one of the most popular DC characters in general.
- She's also one of the most popular superheroines in general.
- Each and everyone of her actresses portrayed her perfectly, two of the best known Wonder Woman actresses are Lynda Carter and the most recent one, Gal Gadot.
- Her design as Wonder Woman is amazing and unforgettable.
- She flies an invisible jet.
- Her fighting skills are on-point.
- The way she transforms into her Wonder Woman clothes (as shown in the old TV series) is nothing short of awesome.
- She has a highly astounding and incredible heroic nature.