The Wii Fit Trainer is the computer animated personal trainer from the fitness video game Wii Fit for the Nintendo Wii.
In said games, she would instruct the player during fitness exercises (typically those involving mimicking yoga poses) by posing in a way that the player then has to mimic, and instructing them on what to do.
Why She Rocks
- She is a strong, independent character, especially in the Super Smash Bros series, making her more unique than say Peach.
- In keeping with her home series, her move-set in Smash involves her assuming various yoga poses or performing certain exercises.
- She provides the player with encouragement and advice, showing off her compassion and kindness.
- She is a strong believer in exercise and athleticism.
- She has a useful projectiles in the form of Sun Salutation and Header.
- She has an undoubtledy calm and relaxing voice provided by unknown actress, October Moore, which is fitting for a fitness game.
- She lacks a real personality.
- On the current SSB4 tier list, Wii Fit Trainer is at 51st place out of 55, ranking at the bottom of the F tier.
- Masahiro Sakurai stated that he was hesitant Wii Fit to change her in Smash Ultimate, but decided to do so because it was requested by the developers of Wii Fit.
- The Wii Fit Trainer, the Duck Hunt duo, Ridley, Dark Samus, and Palutena are the only playable characters in the Super Smash Bros. series that do not have a playable appearance in any other video game.