Walter Beckett is the secondary main protagonist of the Blue Sky computer-animated film, Spies in Disguise. He serves as tech support, assisting world-famous super-spy Lance Sterling by creating gadgets of his own design that help him in his missions.
He is voiced by Tom Holland.
Why He Rocks
- He believes that violence is never the answer. This belief leads him to design comically non-lethal gadgets and weaponry that will not hurt anyone (even bad guys).
- His mom helps encourage his future saying that one day, his gadgets will end up saving the world.
- He embraces his oddball nature.
- He knows lots of facts about pigeons and helps Lance adjust to his new transformation as such.
- He's willing to put his life on the line to save the entire world, through non-violent means, of course.
- Tom Holland did an excellent job capturing his pacifist personality.
- Just like Peter Parker MCU ￼Tom Holland did an amazing job portraying and pretty much voicing him as well
- as the movie processes Him and Lance adjusted in working together and in the end of the movie ￼ they ended up saving everyone even the bad guy of the movie!!!
- ￼ he also has quite a kind and forgiving side of him an example of this is shown that when Lance apologizes to him for shooting him in the back of his neck and even refusing his gadgets and even his help in trying to save everyone and stop killian, thankfully he was able to find it in his heart to forgive Lance for his cockiness and stubbornness
- In the end of the movie he ended up surviving and pretty much saved everyone in the end even killian (the main antagonist of the movie).
- ￼ he is very very intelligent he graduated mit at the age of 15 and even the part where he turned Lance into a pigeon!!!