Usagi Tsukino is the present-day form of Princess Serenity. A carefree sailor-suited schoolgirl, she is the civilian persona of Sailor Moon, leader of the series' primary heroines, the Sailor Senshi.
Why She Rocks
- She is slapstick comedy's very first sailor-suited schoolgirl, so she will make the audience laugh harder.
- She is a lazy, clumsy and goofy academic underachiever.
- This cute sailor-suited teenage tomboy was a local class clown.
- For the slapstick comedy, she wears her most iconic sailor-suited everyday outfit, to increase her cuteness and tomboyishness.
- Including a blue sailor collar with two white stripes. She has a red ribbon on the front of her uniform, which she ties her magical locket to. She has a white top with blue sleeves which have white stripes on, like the collar. In the summer, she wears a white top with short puffy sleeves. She has a blue pleated skirt with a blue ribbon on the back. She usually wears white socks and a pair of black cross-strap shoes.
- She has her highest levels of clumsiness, wackiness and silliness.
- Her reincarnation form, was one of the zaniest cartoon characters ever created.
- She is filled with slapstick silliness.
- She loves boyish hobbies, such as playing video games.
- She loves hanging out with her friends, especially the funniest sailor-suited teenage tomboy, Minako Aino.
- She really hates carrots.
- She is scared of dentists and lightning storms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.