Tohru (トール Tōru) is one of the main characters in the series Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon.She is a female dragon with the ability to transform into a human girl and the daughter of the Emperor of Demise. After Kobayashi rescues her, she falls in love with her and decides to work for her as a maid.
Why She Rocks
- She has an adorable design, especially in her human form.
- As a Chaos Dragon, Tohru was raised to hate humans and is supposed to be a fierce and dangerous dragon with nothing other than destruction in mind, but this all changed when she met Kobayashi.
- She is now cheerful and kind to every human she meets.
- She does her best to serve Kobayashi as her maid everyday and hopes that someday they'll share feelings.
- Her numerous powers and abilities, appearing to be capable of opening portals to other worlds and breathing large amounts of fire, even in her human form.
- A truly memorable scene where a woman gets her purse snatched, she asks for permission to go after the him, and she purses the thief by smashing him into the concrete.
- She is quickly influenced by what she sees on the television or internet.
- Though she is exceptionally nice and all around cheerful, she isn't for those who are a rival love interest to Kobayashi.
- She often claims that she is one of the more powerful dragons capable of bringing about the Armageddon, which is either true and
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.