We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Todd is the new student in the TV series and book series "Wayside". He is the main character of the series franchise, and he often gets sent home from the kindergarten bus whenever Mrs. Jewels thinks he does something wrong.
Why He Rocks
- He seems to be the only character that is more normal than any other student. In fact, he is considered to be a good character throughout the TV series.
- He also helps his friends (including Maurecia, Dana, Myron, and the rest of his class) in difficult situations.
- Todd has a great personality trait (being helpful, kind, interested, very forward-thinking, and logical person). In the two episodes of the second season of Wayside titled, "Wayside Christmas" and "Sideways Protest" he seems to respond to the strange behaviors of his classmates with a sarcastic attitude.
- He often acts like a role-model in Wayside School, by making changes to the school as seen in the 2005 movie (Wayside: The Movie), and the season 1 episode titled "Principles of Principals".
- He even has common sense.
- He can sometimes also be a heroic person as seen in movie (when he manages to get the box for the kindergarten kids in his previous school), and in the 10th segment of the first season "Kindergarten King" (when he get the girls stuff toy "Mr. Wet-Nose").
- He has a new pet fish named "King Arthur" in the episode "Meet the Pets".
The Only Bad Quality
- He often gets sent to the kindergarten bus when Mrs. Jewels wrongfully punishes him, due to the technicalities and minor infractions (like answering a question on don't answer a teacher's question day), or by way the school or class is.