Tina Ruth Belcher is one of the main protagonists of Bob's Burgers. She is the awkward, easily influenced, romantically hopeless eldest daughter/child of Bob and Linda Belcher.
Why She Rocks
- It is heavily implied that she is autistic, which is great because not many main characters of series are autistic.
- She has little to no friends, yet she is still happy in life.
- She is willing to tag along with Louise in her shenanigans.
- She loves her family.
- She still believes in Santa Claus despite being 13 years old, which is kind of funny.
- She is very gentle and somewhat innocent, except when people manipulate her into doing bad things (Like Tammy).
- She is supportive of her siblings most of the time.
- The fact that she has barely any social skills adds to her awkward charm.
- She has an unhealthy obsession about Jimmy Junior.
- She sexually assaulted Jimmy Jr. and Zeke in the episode 'UFO No You Didn't'.
- Her breath smells horrible.
- She is very easily influenced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.