Timmy is the main protagonist and false antagonist in The Fairly Odd Parents, voiced by Tara Strong. He is a young boy and due to his life of misery caused by neglect by his parents and pain by such adversaries as his evil babysitter Vicky and his maniacal schoolteacher Mr. Crocker, he was granted with his assigned fairy godparents, Cosmo and Wanda. He frequently makes wishes for Cosmo and Wanda (and their son Poof in later seasons) to grant for him, though he often does not think of the consequences of he desires.
Why He Rocks
- After being tortured by his evil babysitter Vicky, he receives his Fairy Godparents.
- He is willing to help others.
- Despite his selfishness and overconfident nature, he is extremely remorseful.
- He is very optimistic about the future.
- He was The Chosen One in Wishology.
- Different from most kids, he thinks before he acts, occasionally.
- He's very caring towards others.
- Although he has made many amounts of bad choices, he is extremely remorseful and he does intend and is willing to make up for his mistakes and wrongdoings.
- He is often very egotistical, arrogant, and selfish.
- He is extremely impulsive, he usually does do things without thinking, which gets him in trouble.
- He is immature, just like the other children.
- He was flanderized In Seasons 9-10.