"Arrgh, you cursed squirrel! Look what you have done! I'm flushing, I'm flushing! Oh, what a world, what a world. Who would've thought a good little squirrel like you could destroy my beautiful clagginess?"
— The Great Mighty Poo, referencing "The Wizard of Oz".
The Great Mighty Poo (also known as "The Beast of Poo Mountain") is a giant opera-singing pile of feces, a boss of the notorious Nintendo 64 classic title, Conker's Bad Fur Day and its Microsoft-led remake, Conker: Live & Reloaded.
He is famously voiced by Chris Marlow.
Why He Rocks
- He is a literal living pile of shit — that's singing bass-baritone opera; toilet-humor at its' very best with many unique scatological references spread subtlely and not-so-subtlely throughout.
- A Great Mighty Musical Piece that'll be rarely ever going to be competed with.
- A crappy and shitty monster, no exclamation of distaste avoids being a pun.
- He provides the player with a delightfully silly and dramatic "I'm-the-Villain" song that thankfully avoids telling you all his evil plans while entertaining you at the same time.
- His secret excreta combat arts. What's the counter-attack plan for that?
- Due to some people's delicate sensibilities, he can be seen as nauseating, revolting, and unfunny just for the sake of it.
- The remake's disgusting censoring. Literally censoring "shit" and "twat" with a fart, which was basically the entire spirit of the song, especially if as rhyme-making words.
- He is the only boss that the player can run out of the battle for after it has begun.
- If the player reenters the mountain, the battle starts from the beginning.
- His eyes and mouth have a green sclera in Conkers's Bad Fur Day, but in Conker: Live & Reloaded, his sclera are white, and his pupils are perpetually cross-eyed.
- While chasing the corns, the Great Mighty Poo's hands are a lot bigger than their size during the fight.