Stewart Gilligan “Stewie“ Griffin is the youngest child of Peter and Lois Griffin, the younger brother of Meg and Chris Griffin and the overall main protagonist of the Family Guy franchise, serving as one of the two tritagonists (alongside Brian Griffin) of the long-running adult TV series Family Guy, the titular main protagonist of Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story and a minor character in The Cleveland Show.
He is voiced by Seth MacFarlane.
Why He Rocks
- He has a lot of cool gadgets, like a time machine and a see ‘n say that controls the weather.
- He has many unforgettable lines, like “Victory shall be mine”, “The broccoli must die.” or “Damn you all!”
- He has a very badass-type of personality but also has shown to have a soft side.
- He’s a great friend/owner/companion to Brian Griffin.
- He has many tricks up his sleeve that go with all of his gadgets and personality.
- Seth MacFarlane does an amazing job at voicing him.
- The way he pronounces things that begin with a “Wh-“ is unforgettable and hilarious.
- He goes on a lot of cool adventures, as shown in his and Brian’s “Road to...” series.
- His teddy bear, Rupert, is adorable.
- Him, along with Meg, are the only ones who barely changed character, even after flanderization.
- The “Lois, Lois, mom, mom, mommy, mommy...” scene.
- He's the character that makes the modern Family Guy episodes watchable.
- He (Along with Brian mostly) is the only member of the Griffin family who never torments Meg.
- He was flanderized to a gay stereotype in the newest episodes, but still kept most of his charm. Depending on your view, his flanderization can be seen as character development as he is no longer evil and more likable.
- While he is still likable in later seasons most of the time, he is very unlikable in Stewie is Enciente where he forced Brian to impregant him.