NOTE: 120th page on this wiki!
"Hey, everyone." ~Peter's first words.
Spider-Man (aka Peter Parker) is a cameo character in Iron Man 2, a major supporting character in Captain America: Civil War, one of the main protagonists of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4, the titular main protagonist of Spider-Man: Homecoming and its upcoming sequel, Spider-Man: Far From Home.
He is a super-enhanced being with a high intellect and is skilled in costumed super-hero fighting. He acts under the alias of Spider-Man in order to protect NYC from its criminal underworld. He was recruited by Iron Man and helps him and his group of Avengers to defeat Captain America's faction of Avengers during the civil war that erupted between the two factions due to their differing views on the Sokovia Accords.
Why This Incarnation of Spider-Man Rocks
- Out of all of the Spider-Mans from the live action films, Tom Holland has accurately captured both Spider-Man's and Peter Parker's portrayal from the original comic series completely 100%. In fact, in an interview with Stan Lee, he stated that Tom Holland's portrayal is exactly how he pictured Spider-Man back when he created the character.
- While Tobey Maguire captured the geeky aspects of Peter Parker, and Andrew Garfield had gotten the quippy and fun spirit of Spider-Man, neither of them could manage both of them, that's where Tom Holland comes in.
- Peter Parker is shown to be a loyal, friendly, highly intelligent but shy and socially awkward 15 year old teenage superhero.
- Since the start of his superhero career, Peter kept his Spider-Man identity a secret from the world and to avoid joining school bands and football teams in an attempt to protect his powers and identity.
- Since he was offered to join the Avengers Civil War by Tony Stark/Iron Man, Peter became eager and excited to become an Avenger, even if he was told he was not ready yet.
- After his successful mission of defeating the Vulture and his crew from stealing Avengers equipment, Peter realised that he needs to learn a lot more before becoming an official Avenger which Tony Stark applauded.
- He is also adept at making incredibly annoying jokes which sometimes annoys or irritates his allies and enemies, which is a usual for Spider-Man.
- He is vowed to never cause any reckless actions, since the Skirmish on the Staten Island Ferry incident.
- He has high knowledge of film and pop culture, which he abuses and even helps him in taking down adversaries.
- His unfortunately memorable death scene in Avengers: Infinity War, which has brought the world into tears and emotional uncertainty.
- Peter Parker can be stubborn and headstrong, disobeying Tony Stark (AN AVENGER) several times.
- Peter can sometimes act before he thinks.
- He feels more like Miles Morales (Pre Spiderverse) than the actual Peter Parker.￼