Spider-Man is the main protagonist of the Marc Webb Spider-Man Films. He was based on the character from Marvel Comics and was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
Peter Parker is a high school student, later superhero who was bitten by a genetically-altered spider, thus transforming him into a successful cross-species. He is the son of late scientist Richard Parker and his wife Mary Parker. Spider-Man battles many foes throughout the Amazing Spider-Man duology of films, such as the Lizard, Electro, the Rhino, and Harry Osborn a.k.a. Green Goblin.
Why He Rocks
- His portrayal as Spider-Man is incredibly spot-on as he captures very well Spider-Man's cocky and highly confident personality.
- He has some incredibly interesting and entertaining traits. Like his genius level intellect, and incredibly good fighting skills.
- He has some pretty awesome dialogue.
- He has really good chemistry with most of the characters. Except with Harry.
- His progression of becoming a great super hero is splendid. As he learns a lot about responsibility, and always tries to put his good ideas into practices.
- Due to his genius intellect, he comes up with some awesome and creative ideas that makes him even more interesting.
- He is very good at balancing his life between being Spider-Man and not being Spider-Man.
- He may do a good portrayal of Spider-Man, but he fails to capture the geekiness and relatability of Peter Parker.
- Occasionally, Peter's cockiness gets in the way can be a bit annoying and get in the way of his hero work.