Snow White is the titular character and protagonist of Walt Disney's first ever animated feature-length film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. She is a young princess who is considered the "Fairest of The Land". She is voiced by Adrianna Caselloti.
Why She Rocks
- She is the first ever Disney Princess as well as the first Disney character to get a full-length film.
- Her beauty and kindness are so magnificent that even her own stepmother has begun to grow jealous of her,
- She is incredibly kind, loving and sweet.
- Her appearence is both innocent, beautiful and excessively angelic, which really reflects her personality very well.
- She’s always willing to find the good in people, no matter how bitter or evil they are.
- She has an amazing singing voice and Andriana Caselotti does a breath-taking job voicing her.
- Even when the Evil Queen forces her to wear rags and work as servant, she still manages to keep a calm, positive and optimistic attitude.
- She has a great relationship and is a wonderful “motherly figure” towards The Seven Dwarfs, especially Grumpy and Dopey.
- She is great at cooking and cleaning.
- She has been given the label, “The Fairest in the Land” and it’s perfect to see why.