(290th Page on this Wikia!)
Snoopy is the pet dog of Charlie Brown, the best friend of Woodstock and a major character in the Charlie Brown series and the Peanuts comic book strips.
Why He Rocks
- Despite being a silent character, he has an spectacular sense of humor and adventure whenever Charlie Brown and the neighborhood kids do something together.
- He’s a good best friend and partner to Woodstock.
- His iconic happy dance and also his iconic pose where he lays on the top roof of his doghouse or pretends to be a flying an airplane.
- He, along with Scooby-Doo, is one of the most iconic animated cartoon dogs in television history.
- His design is very cute and another one of the most memorable things about him.
- He can also be a helping hand from time to time.
- The way he interferes and almost always wants to have fun with all the other kids is a very funny recurring thing in the Peanuts series.
- He also has a nice sense of imagination as sometimes he pretends he’s a pilot while ontop of his doghouse.