Sibella Dracula is one of the main characters in Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School and the daughter of Count Dracula.
Why She's Fang-tastic
- She's a very beautiful young vampire, inside and out. She's very kind, polite, and always willing to help out.
- She is easily the most well-mannered of the ghoul girls, especially compared to Winnie the Werewolf.
- She has a very cute voice.
- She is certainly not like other vampires, including her father. Apart from refraining from sucking blood, she appears to be immune to sunlight and has a very courageous, adventurous spirit and a good heart.
- She is considered one of Susan Blu's best characters, and as such, Susan does a fang-tastic job voicing her.
- She has some of the best lines in the movie, and her puns can be kind of cute.
- She is implied to be the strongest and bravest of the girls (possibly even more so than Elsa Frankenteen), as she was able to hold her own against Revolta's spider-bats before said creatures resorted to revoltizing her by force.
- She loves her father very much, despite their differences.
- She's very thoughtful as shown by her making a bat robe for her father and a fireproof robe for Matches the Dragon.
- She has a great sense of humor.
- "You werewolves are such showoffs!"
- She gets along quite well with her ghoul friends as well as new friends, such as Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy.
- She and the rest of the ghoul girls made a return appearance in the OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes crossover episode "Monster Party", with Susan Blu reprising her voice.
- Her seductive design and voice may rub some viewers the wrong way, considering she is a child.
- Her puns can get old rather quickly.
- Like the other ghoul girls, she does engage in some gross-out humor, which is thankfully kept to a minimum.