Shrek is one of the main characters in the movie Shrek and is a big lumbering ogre who goes on adventures with Donkey and his friends. He rescued Princess Fiona and married her, then he met her parents, King Harold and Queen Lilian. Then he met Puss in Boots out in the forest with Donkey. After King Harold's death, Shrek, Donkey and Puss in Boots must go to Worcestershire to get Arthur Pendragon and take him to Far Far Away to be the next king. Shrek later meets Rumpelstiltskin and signs his contract, then his world is turned upside-down. Shrek meets a whole bunch of other ogres and must save the day to stop Rumpel and his witch slaves. Shrek has 3 children in the third movie.
Why He Rocks
- He is a pretty awesome and kind ogre who cares about him, his family and his friends.
- He rescued Princess Fiona from the Dragon's Keep, even if it was just to return to his peaceful life.
- He is one of the best DreamWorks characters ever! As well as being the best movie character along with Woody.
- His roar.
- Even in Shrek Forever After, many ogre hunters become fans of Shrek.
- The intro in his first movie All Star.
- He has so many friends.
- The way to keep unwelcome guests out of his swamp.
- His "WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' IN MAH SWAMP" catchphrase as well as "Better out than in I always say!".
- He has so many video games based on his franchise.
- He can be very mean to Donkey and his other friends.