Shikamaru Nara is a minor character from Naruto
Though lazy by nature, Shikamaru has a rare intellect that consistently allows him to prevail in combat. The responsibilities that these successes leave him with cause him frequent annoyance, but he gladly accepts them so that he may be of service to his fellow members of Team Asuma, and to prove himself to generations of the past and future.
Why he rocks
- He has a IQ over 200, making him one of the smartest fictional characters ever. He is even smarter than Einstein himself.
- He is one of the few people to respect Naruto instead of treating him like a monster.
- His relationship with Choji and Asuma are amazing. After Asuma's death, he decided to smoke to cope with Asuma's death.
- Though lazy, Shikamaru is extremely smart and powerful.
- He managed to rank up to Chunin at the young age of 12!
- He has some of the best fights in Naruto, some examples are his fight with Temari and his fight with Hidan.
- He is one of the most relatable characters in Naruto.
- In Boruto, he married Temari and he has a son named Shikadai.
- He is really well designed.
- He is a very skilled shogi player.
- "Such a Drag"
- He slept during the Konoha Crush when he could have been protecting Konoha
- In Naruto Shippuden The Movie: The Will Of Fire, he threatened to kill Naruto
- His clan name, Nara, is a country in Japan