Seto Kaiba is one of the main characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga and anime series.
Why He Rocks
- He's a very intelligent CEO who created technology to enhance the famous card game known as Duel Monsters, as the technology could create rendered holograms of the monsters in Duel Monsters, as well as the spell and trap cards.
- His dueling skills are very advanced, that he was ranked as the number one duelist in the world before Yugi Muto took it from him by defeating him in a duel.
- He's very experienced in hand-to-hand combat, and he can deflect and disarm firearms from his enemies.
- He's voiced by Eric Stuart, who puts in a very great performance, and is one of Stuart's best known roles.
- He can at times be a very amusing character, as he takes Duel Monsters way too seriously that it makes him stand out as humorously eccentric, and his snarky and sarcastic insults towards Yugi and his friends are just great to hear.
- He has very awesome business skills, as he managed to outwit his stepfather, Gozaburo Kaiba, by taking over KaibaCorp using his share of the company, and he always manages to keep KaibaCorp safe from financial or physical problems.
- He's a very great brother towards his little brother named Mokuba, as he would risk anything to keep him safe, he would antagonize anyone who harms him, and he's the only person that Kaiba shows family love towards.
- He is the owner of the three Blue-Eyes White Dragons, which are very rare and powerful monsters.
- He doesn't believe in stealing and cheating to get ahead in life as he always plays by the rules, and he tries to be as fair as he can be.
- He built an elevator that goes to space and has a jet shaped like a Blue Eyes White Dragon.
- His goal to regain his title as the world's greatest duelist can at times make him come as immature.
- While usually kind of funny, his insults towards Yugi and his friends has a few times come as grating.