Sabrina Spellman was the main protagonist of Filmation's syndicated primetime fantasy comedy-horror series, The Sabrina the Teenage Witch Show. She was a crime-fighting teenage witch, which is created by Hilda and Zelda Spellman out of magic potions, as well as the accidental addition of teenage girls' stuff, due to being accidentally bumped by Zelda.
Why She Rocks
- America's most magical teenage crime-fighter was Saturday Morning Cartoons' biggest tomboy.
- She was a favorite among the young boys.
- She is "the first bewitching all-American superhero".
- She always fights crime and battles evil forces, using her ultra magical powers.
- To make herself an all-American female teenage superhero, she wears her most iconic cute 1960s outfit, that was very similar to the all-American teenage tomboy of the 1960s.
- She wears a sleeveless blue dress with a black belt, and a pair of very shiny black shoes.
- She likes jamming to her rock music and playing her electric guitar.
- Like most of the tomboys of the 1950s and the 1960s, she loves hanging out with boys, especially Archie.
- Due to being an all-American teenage witch, she would enjoyed horror films, horror magazines, horror novels, horror comics and anything else super scary and ultra terrifying. However, she rather enjoy watching monster films.
- She would joined her favorite monstrous rock band, the Groovie Goolies, to fight off enemies.
- She has her tomboyish personality and her cuteness.
- Despite being a magical crime-fighting teenage tomboy, she has her girly side.
- Although she loves scary things, she totally loves cute things.
- She was an "artificial human".
- At the end of the series finale of The Sabrina the Teenage Witch Show, "High School Drop-Ins", Sabrina decided to fly up into outer space and into the moon, without her broom.