(270th Page on this Wiki!)
Roger Rabbit is the titular deuteragonist of Disney/Amblin’s 1988 hybrid film Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the true main protagonist of his entire universe. He was also the official mascot of the broadcast television network, the American Broadcasting Company (ABC-TV).
He is an anthropomorphic rabbit of the film— a frantic, over-anxious type who often stutters (even while screaming). He is also based on the popular cartoon characters who were well known during the Golden Age of Animation.
Why He Rocks
- He gets along very well with other Toons.
- He makes people laugh, which Toons are supposed to be good at.
- Despite being the deuteragonist of the film, he is one of Disney's most popular characters, since he stole the show.
- He was ABC-TV's official mascot.
- Great quotes like: “P-p-please!”, “What a genius!”, and “Jumpin’ Jeepers!”
- He is aware of what most people think of cartoons.
- Since he became very popular, he got three of his own short films.
- He was the one who drove the plot and was more iconic than Eddie.
- He loves carrot cake, just like many real rabbits eat carrots.