Rock Lee is a minor character from Naruto
Unlike most shinobi, Rock Lee lacked the skills necessary to use ninjutsu or genjutsu. However, he overcomes those shortcomings by undergoing special training from Might Guy that would make him a taijutsu master while still a genin.
Why He Rocks
- He is always willing to train, even when he is badly hurt
- His fight with Gaara is regarded as one as the best fights in anime
- His relationships with Naruto, Sakura and Might Guy are excellent
- He managed to fight powerful enemies such as Raiga and Kimimaro while drunk
- He is a homage to the late Bruce Lee
- He even got his own spin-off series
- In Boruto, he has a son named Metal Lee
- Despite him not using Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, he is an excellent Taijutsu user
- His design in Shippuden is rather lazy, as he is just wearing his original clothes, just with a Chunin vest over them
- He was very overpowered in the first Naruto: Clash Of Ninja
- In Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes, Lee calls himself "Leaf Village's Noble Savage".