Raymond "Ray" Manchester is the deuteragonist in Henry Danger and is also known as the superhero, Captain Man. This page will "only" focus on his current self, where he massively improved as a character.
Why He Rocks Now
- He was changed from an immature superhero who doesn't care if Swellview is destroyed to being matured to a slightly bright, likable, goofy, and polite man.
- He has more funny moments than ever, and he discarded his infamous "I'm Okay" quote.
- Cooper Barnes still portrays him decently. The acting was also good for him in Danger Force.
- Like Henry, he does more heroic deeds and gets more character development.
- He was the best in the final 4 episodes when he admitted that Henry was a good hero.
- He treats Schwoz as his best friend rather than a butt-monkey and worthless employee, unlike the first three seasons.
- He beefed up his costume in Danger Force. And even though it still looks kinda the same, there are some noticeable changes.
- Thanks to the qualities above, he has become a much better deuteragonist.
- He toned his love for Henry's mom down a little.
- He's still pretty likable in Danger Force, despite reverting back into his idiotic nature (although it's not as bad as what it used to be).
- He was unlikable in the first 3 seasons.
- He still acts like his old self at times.
- His superhero name, Captain Man, is still pretty generic.