Rarity is a female unicorn pony and one of the main characters in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She is a fashionist at Carousel Boutique.
Why She Rocks
- She is the Element of Generosity, and portrays it faithfully well in most moments.
- Her design is rather beautiful.
- Speaking of beautiful, she has a beautiful sense of fashion.
- In fact, when using her magic, she makes rather pretty dresses for the other ponies residing in Ponyville.
- Rarity's bond with Spike is rather pleasing to the eyes, especially with her quote "Oh, my little Spikey-Wikey!".
- Rarity's voice actress, Tabitha St. Germain, portrays her pretty well.
The Only Bad Quality
- Rarity can get slightly overboard with her sense of fashion and relationship with Spike.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.