Why He Rocks
- Radicles shares an amazing chemistry with his co-workers, K.O and Enid.
- He is voiced well by series creator, Ian Jones-Quartey.
- He has a deep affection for kittens, regularly baby-sits children, does yoga, and knits.
- His adorable, temporary relationship with enemy turned lover, Shannon.
- Ultimately, he feels he's not ready to share these feelings with others and hides behind his over the top obnoxious persona.
- Despite his "One-Dimensional Jock" persona, as shown in "You Are Rad", deep down he is shown to be very sensitive.
- Radicles is shown to be a slacker, as he is seen sleeping on the job and moments later, deciding to take a break in "Lakewood Plaza Turbo".
- He appears to be boastful, as shown in "Let's Be Heroes", where he brags to K.O about his strength as soon as he meets him.
- Rad's power poke resembles the Finger Beam technique from the Dragon Ball series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.