Princess Jasmine is the female protagonist and deuteragonist of Disney's 1992 animated film, Aladdin. She is voiced by Linda Larkin and played by Naomi Scott in the 2019 live-action remake of the film.
Why She Rocks
- Linda Larkin does an amazing job doing her voice.
- Her design is fitting and astonishingly gorgeous.
- Her song, "A Whole New World", is very catchy and beautifully written.
- Her chemistry and relationship with Aladdin is very beautiful.
- She is feisty and free-spirited.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.