WARNING: This character article contains major spoilers for
“By night one way, by day another. This shall be the norm. Until you find true love’s first kiss. And then take love’s true form.”
- - Fiona explaining her curse.
Princess Fiona is the love interest and wife of Shrek and one of the main tritagonist characters in the Shrek franchise and the main female lead. She is voiced by Cameron Diaz.
Why She Rocks
- She has a very beautiful design, in both her human and ogre form.
- She has many memorable moments that are both awesome and funny, like whenever she sings, nearby birds spontaneously combust, when she head butted Prince Charming and the scene where she fought off Monsieur Hood and his merry men all by herself.
- She was first insecure about her curse about turning into an ogre at night but when confessing her love to Shrek (who’s also an ogre), she learned to embrace it.
- She has awesome and mad skills when it comes to fighting and combat, showing she must not be underestimated.
- She’s a loving wife to Shrek, a caring friend, a very motherly woman and kind to the rest of her family.
- Cameron Diaz does an amazing job at providing her voice.
- She’s strong, independent (most of the time), head-strong and good-hearted.
- She’s also the reason that got Shrek to have a change of heart and grow into a better person/ogre.