Sheldon J. Plankton (Or commonly known as Plankton), born November 30, 1942, is the former main antagonist and antihero as well as the pentagonist of the hit Nickelodeon animated series, SpongeBob Squarepants.
He is voiced by Mr. Lawrence.
Why He Rocks
- Unlike Mr. Krabs, all that Plankton wants is to have his own restaurant, even if he tries to steal Mr. Krabs's Secret Formula.
- Plankton is very experienced with science and technology.
- In the episode "F.U.N.", he and SpongeBob get along well.
- Plankton acts as the deuteragonist of SpongeBob: Out of the Water, which is showing that he wants to help wich was the only good thing about that movie (not to mention that he was the only likable character in this film).
- When having his restaurant going in business, he doesn't care about money. He cares about the customers, unlike his arch-enemy Mr. Krabs.
- He became less evil in the newer episodes evolving from the main antagonist of the series to an antihero as he's still meschievous but has a soft side.
- He does genuinely care about his computer wife Karen and his pet amoeba Spot.
- He was very unlikable in the infamous Season 7 episode "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy", because he robbed, humiliated & got Sandy arrested in that episode.
- He was a complete monster in The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.
- In "Welcome to the Chum Bucket", He neglected SpongeBob's feelings and fails to show him compassion and understanding so he can make a Krabby Patty, meaning he's not only mean-spirited, he don't understands emotions.
- He almost killed himself in "One Coarse Meal" because of his fear. Thankfully, he overcame his fear of whales.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.