Phineas Flynn is a young boy from the Flynn-Fletcher family and the titular main character of Disney series Phineas and Ferb.
Why He Rocks
- He and Ferb are known for being the most iconic Disney Channel/XD duo to exist.
- His inventions are so amazing and creative.
- He will do anything to make this the best summer ever.
- His design is passable.
- He has an amazing talent for singing, with an awesome singing voice, such as when he sings in the song Gitchee Gitchee Goo.
- He has perfect chemistry with his brother, Ferb, his sister, Candace, and his pet platypus, Perry.
- He and Ferb are a great duo of step-brothers, just like another step-brother duo that isn’t from Disney.
- Phineas loves his pet platypus, Perry, very much, and their bond was at its best in "Across the 2nd Dimension", where Phineas finds out he’s Agent P, and they work together to stop 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz. And their goodbye before Phineas' memory is wiped is very emotional and heartwarming, as he says "We're gonna miss you Agent P. I love ya, pal." He seems to have regained his memories by the series finale, as he sang "🎶We meet our doppelgangers in the 2nd Dimension!🎶"
- Phineas loves his sister, Candace, very much, and their bond was at its best in "Candace Against the Universe", as he and Ferb consider her the World's #1 Big Sister and claim that their summer vacation won't be fun without her, which touched her heart and she said she would have not choose better little brothers, which was very emotional and heartwarming.
- He is very optimistic and constantly looks on the bright side of things.
- He is very creative, imaginative and open-minded, believing that the world has infinite possibilities.
- Manages to raise the mood of any depressing moment.
- He is very intelligent and he is genuinely a good thinker, and this is proven by his many inventions, such as when him, Ferb and Baljeet all made the portal to Mars.
- He remains calm in any situation and is very slow to anger.
- He has genuine care for anyone around him and is not shown to retaliate or seek revenge for anything.
- He has dignity and is not afraid to yell when he needs to, such as when Candace refused to co-operate in a critical situation in Summer Belongs To You!
- He’s shown to love Isabella back, like in "Across the 2nd Dimension", he smiles after Isabella kisses him and happily says "Isabella!", but sadly, his memory was wiped as he still knew Perry's secret. He also felt touched when Isabella confessed her feelings again in "Night of the Living Pharmacists", but sadly, after everyone in Danville, including themselves, turned back to normal, he seems to have forgotten about the confession.
- Luckily, as mentioned above, he appears to have regained his memories by the series finale, as he sings "🎶Isabella kissed me, but I got my mind erased!🎶", to which Isabella said "Wait, what?", Phineas winks and says "You just wait 10 years.", and she smiles at him.
- "Act Your Age" focuses on a grown-up Phineas and Isabella becoming a couple, which was heartwarming to watch.
- Questionable character design choice. Even the show he originates from makes fun of him for it.
- Sometimes oblivious to emotions, such as Isabella's giant crush on him.
- Sometimes too optimistic in dangerous situations, such as Candace's constant and obvious methods of busting him.
- He may yell in a situation where he needs to show more compassion. For example, at first it seems like he did not want to understand why Perry kept the agency a secret from him.
- That moment where he yelled at his own sister Candace for screwing up their attempt to bring back the superheroes' powers in "Mission Marvel" was mean-spirited and out of character, even for him.