Penny Fitzgerald is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She is a shape-shifting fairy, formerly a peanut, who is in Miss Simian's class in Elmore Junior High.
Gumball and Penny have always had massive crushes on each other, but the two of them had always struggled to express their feelings until the events of the episode "The Shell," when Gumball finally confessed his feelings and kissed her. The two have been dating ever since. She was part of the Treehouse Girls until it was disbanded due to the treehouse being cut down by Tobias and Banana Joe. She is currently on the school's cheerleading team.
Why She Rocks
- She is one of the most kindest students at elmore junior high.
- She stuck up to Gumball while everyone insulted him in The Gi.
- Penny is very sweet.
- Unlike most of her students, Penny is not mean or rude, she is the kindest student at elmore junior high.
- Despite Gumball’s mischievous behavior, they are friends.
- Her new design is extremely wonderful
- She can get very sensitive.