Patrick Star is the deuteragonist of the SpongeBob SquarePants series. He is an overweight starfish, who is best friends with SpongeBob SquarePants. He was voiced by Bill Fagerbakke, and created by the late Stephen Hillenburg.
Why He Rocks
- He may be dumb, but he does it hilariously.
- He is greatly-animated.
- He is great friends with SpongeBob, and gets along with him very well.
- He is simple-minded but charming.
- He often has funny quotes, like “Is mayonnaise an instrument?”, “Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end,” and “I wumbo, you wumbo, he wumbo, she wumbo.”
- Despite being annoying sometimes, he still has good intentions.
- He is pleasant.
- He is very loyal towards everyone and specifically and mainly SpongeBob.
- Like SpongeBob, he is very nice towards everyone, even Squidward (even though he's not nice to both of them).
- He is a good friend.
- He and SpongeBob SquarePants share a great and grand friendship with each other
- He was hit quite hard in flanderization from Seasons 6 to 8, although Season 5 was showing the true beginning of this, but Season 6 started to show the more offensively controversial or just hateful side of his bastardizing (but thankfully he was more redeemable and like himself again in new seasons).
- Even in his non-flanderization, he can be clueless and ignorant for the wrong reasons.
- His lack of common sense can be either destructive or provactive.
- At home he can be very listless, lazy, gross, untidy, slothful, and indolent. He can carry this attitude outside of his home, such as when he scratched his back with a spatula that he was using for cooking at the Krusty Krabs while SpongeBob was supposed to be on mandatory break by order of Mr. Krabs.
- His overreactions or temper tantrums, such as being put behind a red rope, can be very annoying.
- He can be super naive and have misjudgments about people.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.