NOTE: 110th page on this wiki!
Optimus Prime is the main protagonist of Transformers: Prime and the deuteragonist of its sequel, Transformers: Robots in Disguise/Adventure.
Why He Rocks
- Although loosley based on Movie Optimus Prime and somewhat on G1 Prime. He has almost everything the G1 Prime has, except better.
- Optimus Prime is very caring and protective for every one of his other Autobot and human allies.
- He is very noble, he has shown fine personal qualities and high moral principles and ideals. This Optimus Prime truly meant "freedom is the right of all sentient beings".
- Continuing with that quote, this is one of the few Optimus Primes that works together with Megatron due to their dynamic in the show.
- Him sacrificing himself to save Cybertron was a very brave thing to do.
- He has been overshadowed by one of his basis, his Movie self.
- Optimus Prime was supposed to be a ghost in Robots in Disguise, but was resurrected for an unknown reason.
- In fact, he got flanderized into a dull character in said series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.