Nicholas "Nicky" Harper is one of the Harper quadruplets and one of the three titular co-protagonists (alongside Ricky Harper and Dicky Harper) of the Nickelodeon series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. He's the last quad born. He's quiet and tries to stay out of trouble. Nicky is portrayed by Aidan Gallagher.
Why He Rocked
- Just like Nick Dean: His very name is the biggest reason he rocked, showing that he’s definitely from Nickelodeon, considering that he literally has Nick in his name, Nicky.
- Also, his name rhymes with his brothers, all having icky in them, which is funny, Nicky.
- He’s the youngest of the siblings, and he is shy and quiet, but he’s also friendly to many of his friends and family and often tries to stay out of trouble.
- His creative sibling rivalry plot with Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, which is awesome.
- He has very funny moments, such as he, Ricky, and Dicky hosting a play, and failing miserably, due to Dawn interrupting it, causing them to fight in front of everybody.
- He comes up with interesting ideas in their adventures, such as him and the rest of the Harper Quads hosting a Quad Court to resolve everyone's conflicts.
- He teaches very good morals sometimes, like his most common trait of staying out of trouble the best he can, being the most innocent of the siblings.
- He loves his family and friends very much, and he will often help them in any way he can.
- He brings back the charm seen in the original Nickcom characters, such as Drake Parker and Josh Nichols, Carly Shay, and Cat Valentine.
- He has an awesome, deep, heartwarming bond with his siblings, and he loves them very much.
- Despite getting flanderized in Seasons 3 and 4, he was at his best in the touching finale, "Lasties with Firsties", as he, along with Ricky, tried to get their sister Dawn a new best friend after Mae left her, which was very sweet of him. Later, he was happy when his sister and Mae became friends again, and he skydives holding hands with his siblings and Mae while saying "I love you guys!". Therefore, this was a really great ending to his story.
- He was sadly flanderized in Seasons 3-4, becoming an unlikable douche.
- Even before he was flanderized, he can be unlikable sometimes.
- His sibling rivalry with Ricky, Dicky & Dawn can be a bit mean-spirited at times.
- He can be painfully unfunny at times.