"Love ya, Dad." - Nemo’s heartwarming line to his dad, Marlin, while hugging him
Nemo is the titular main protagonist of the 2003 Oscar-winning film Finding Nemo, and one of the two tritagonists (alongside Marlin) of the 2016 sequel Finding Dory.
Why He Rocks
- While his role is not really as significant as Marlin, he is still an iconic and popular Pixar character.
- Kids even relate to him, while adults relate to his father.
- He is adventurous, kind, and friendly with everybody he makes friends with.
- He is so determined to reunite with Marlin that he sets out to escape from the tank.
- He often helps his father save Dory on certain ocassions.
- When he tried putting a pebble in the tank, he did it right the second time. He is also brave.
- He loves his family, such as his father and Dory, very much.
- Alexander Gould and Hayden Rolence did a great job voicing him.
- His design is cute to look at.