Mushu is the deuteragonist in Disney’s 1998 full-length animated film, Mulan. He is voiced by Eddie Murphy.
Why He Rocked At the Time
- He was a hilarious comic relief.
- Eddie Murphy did a fantastic job voicing him.
- He was rather helpful to Mulan, and assisted her in warding off the Hun invasion.
- Funny quotes like: “CHICKEN BOY?! SAY THAT TO MY FACE, YA LIMP NOODLE!”, “Hey, don't look at me, I ain't bitin' no more butts,” and “You missed?!? How could you miss?! He was three feet in FRONT OF YOU!”
- While he and Cri-Kee are frenemies, Mushu valued Cri-Kee as a friend and sidekick.
- He made a very good spirit guide.
- He was also one of Disney’s funniest characters ever created.
- "Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! Make a note of this. Dishonor on you! Disnhonor on your cow! Dis—"
- He could be self-centered at times even while still likable.
- He can be impatient.
- He was blatantly flanderized in Mulan II, to the point where he isn't as funny and was even considered the villain of the movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.