"Oh, my little sweet potato!" - Mr. PH referring to Mrs. PH
Mr. Potato Head (often referred to as simply Potato Head or Potato) is a supporting character in the Disney Pixar Toy Story franchise. He is a Brooklyn-accented toy based on the Hasbro and Playskool doll of the same name.
- His mean attitude is a done right version.
- Despite the way he acts, deep down, he cares for his friends and family and hates seeing them in danger.
- He is designed well.
- Don Rickles does a great job voicing him.
- He can be a great side character.
- His character develops as the sequels progress.
- He can be a well meaning husband to Mrs. Potato Head.
- He has some really funny moments.
- The toy based of him, has become really popular.
- He, along with the rest of Andy’s toys and Forky, had an emotional and heartwarming goodbye to Woody at the end of the 4th film, as Woody decided to stay with Bo Peep.
- He can be a jerk sometimes, especially in the first movie, where he treated Woody like trash ever since he knocked Buzz out the window and didn’t even believe he was innocent.
- Sometimes, he can be unfunny.
- He was barely used in the 4th movie, but this can be forgiven, seeing that his voice actor, Don Rickles, passed away.