Mr. Goodman, or just simply referred to as Goodman, is the main antagonist of the SuperMarioLogan series and the archenemy of Mario and Chef Pee Pee. He is a billionaire, CEO, and Landlord.
Why He Used to Rock
- Unlike his character since late 2016, Goodman is shown to be a kind, hilarious, dumb, and awesome parody of Mr. Mackey from South Park as he is usually a calm speaking character and was a decent person for the most part.
- He is a hilarious news reporter as his immediate energy strikes and that's what also makes things fun as well. Even after his personality shift, he still remains a great and funny news reporter.
- Lance does a great job voicing the character as his kind voice sounds natural and is pretty nice to listen to. Likewise, he does a great job voicing him in Modern SML when making him sound angry.
- He's a lot more well-behaved as a character and very mature as he barely has any angry rampages or acts like an unsympathetic jerk though whenever he is angry, it can come off as reasonable.
- He has so many funny moments that is hard to not laugh at situations that happen to him or whenever he does something so unintentional, it can result in laughs.
- His blue suit is something so special and very good. Unlike his later self, he doesn't seem to wear it every day or every time you see him, which doesn't annoy any fans at all.
- He is shown to be a good police officer, such as in "Bowser Junior's Lemonade Stand", where he shuts down Bowser Junior's lemonade stand because of him ruining Cody's lemonade stand.
- Since late 2016, he became horribly flanderized as his character was retooled into a greedy, unlikable asshole and he is now a short-tempered jerk who extorts Mario for house payments and he does whatever he can to torture Mario.
- Even before his Flanderization, he was unlikable in "Chef Pee Pee Quits Part 3", where he forces Chef Pee Pee to run over Patrick when the boy was attacking him and kills him.
- Even worse, he didn't show remorse for that either, making him out of character in this episode.
- He has shown himself to be predjudiced several times. For example, he calls Bubbles a "typical black person" after the latter robs him.