Morag is an evil witch and an antagonist of the relatively obscure Ewoks cartoon, which in turn is loosely affiliated with the expanded Star Wars universe - although described as a witch Morag is more accurately classed as a dark Jedi: she uses the dark side of the Force to simulate events and phenomena that are almost impossible to differ from magic.
Why She Rocks
- She is the very first dark Jedi to appear in the star expanded universe.
- Her role as the sworn enemy of the Ewoks is pretty well-written.
- She uses the power of the dark side to simulate events and phenomena throughout the series.
- She's the only dark jedi to not use a lightsaber.
- Her Lava and stone forms are extremely nightmare fuel, as she tries to kill the ewoks.
- Her rivalry with master logray is surprisingly similar to magica de spell's rivalry with scrooge mcduck.
- "Nothing?! You called this Nothing? That is power, POWER that will crush logray and your precious and... MAKE MORAG RULER OF ALL TIME!!!"
- Though she appears in 4 episodes that featured her, she did reappear in the comic books as the main villain.
- Unlike Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine and the other villains, she is the most darkest villain to ever appear in a kid show.
- She only appears in four episodes.
- Not many people have heard of her and she was most likely forgotten in the star wars universe.