Momo Yaoyorozu ( Yaoyorozu Momo?) is a supporting character in the anime My Hero Academia and a student at U.A. High School, training to become a Pro Hero. She is the Vice President of Class 1-A and got into U.A. through official recommendations.
Why She Rocks
- Momo is a very intelligent, dedicated person who acts as a natural leader.
- She is generally very level-headed and calm even in very dangerous situations, but she isn't above falling into a panic. Even so, Momo can get roped into silly situations such as cheerleading, although she rarely expresses enthusiasm in doing so.
- She typically takes adverse situations in stride, like expressing little concern for losing most of her clothing during battle as she knows she can simply make another set.
- However, this often makes others think of her as an exhibitionist. Momo is somewhat sensitive to vulgarity and rude mannerisms and is constantly frustrated by sexual advancements from Minoru.
- She is blunt with her comments because Momo tends to be very honest and wishes to help her peers improve enough to become great heroes.
- She is quite willing to help her classmates study with her, even inviting them over to her family home, something she bounces with excitement at the prospect of.
- When Momo displays her excitement (usually towards passing time with others), she becomes quite upbeat and adorably "bouncy".
- Her Quirk gives her the ability to create any non-living material from her exposed skin, which is cool yet improbable.
- Momo can be very blunt with her comments about other peoples' mistakes and miscalculations.
- Momo's family name "Yaoyorozu", is an idiomatic expression which translates to "a great/uncountable number", referencing her Quirk. The kanji, 八百万, literally means "eight million".
- Momo tends to accidentally reveal how rich she is, yet most people understand she doesn't do it out of malice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.