Mickey Mouse is an animated anthropomorphic mouse created by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks in 1928. Mickey is, by far, the Walt Disney Company's biggest cartoon star and serves as the company's mascot. Estimated as standing 2' 3" (69 centimeters) and weighing 23 pounds (10 kilograms), Mickey is easily identified by his round ears, red shorts, white gloves and cartoonishly large yellow shoes.
Why He Rocks
- He is probably the most famous cartoon icon out there apart from Bugs Bunny, and aside from Mario he is also possibly one of the most famous fictional characters out there.
- His known traits are wholesomeness and charisma.
- He is a free-spirited optimist.
- He is a crafty quick-thinker who can always save himself from danger.
- He made history by being the first cartoon character to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 1978, on his 50th anniversary. Yep, he's that famous.
- He is a devoted friend who cares deeply for his loved ones, most notably his longtime girlfriend, Minnie.
- He has proven himself to be quite skilled in combat, like the instances where he forces himself to be a valiant hero for Minnie.
- He is a reliable and professional leader, and this is shown the most in House of Mouse.
- His friendly rivalry with Donald Duck and chemistry with Goofy.
- He can be a little too caring.
- His success sometimes elevates his ego and causes him to act selfishly, although this is very rare.
- He has a habit of forgetting special occasions related to his relationship with Minnie.