Why She Rocks
- She’s the most serious, realistic and relatable one out of all the members of the Griffin family.
- She constantly gets abused by her family, but she keeps her head high and stays strong.
- Though appearing quiet and smart on the outside, on the inside she is actually very tough.
- Lacy Chabert and Mika Kunis both do amazing jobs at voicing her,
- In some parts, she stood up towards her bullies/abusers/enemies
- Like in Dial Meg for Murder, she beat up Connie D’Amico and her friends with a bag full of sodas.
- In Seahorse Seashell Party, she scolds her family for the years of abuse she took from them.
- In The D in Apartment 23, she along with Chris beat up a bunch of students in the cafeteria.
- In A Fistful of Meg, she kills her bully via her gross body.
- She is willing to help her father Peter in the episode, Peter’s Sister, where she learns why she got abused so much.
- Her, along with Stewie, are the only ones who barely change character, even after flanderization.
- In later seasons, her family (namely Peter, Chris and Stewie) finally reconcile with Meg and so the abuse began to stop towards her.
- Since she got flanderized to a punching bag, it's been difficult to enjoy her whenever she got screen time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.