Meg Griffin is the eldest child of Lois and Peter Griffin, the older sister of Chris and Stewie Griffin and one of the two tetartagonists (alongside Chris Griffin) of the long-running adult TV series, Family Guy.
Why She Rocks
- She’s the most serious, realistic and relatable one out of all the members of the Griffin family.
- Though appearing quiet and smart on the outside, on the inside she is actually very tough.
- Lacy Chabert and Mika Kunis both do amazing jobs at voicing her,
- In some parts, she stood up towards her bullies/abusers/enemies
- Like in Dial Meg for Murder, she beat up Connie D’Amico and her friends with a bag full of sodas.
- In Seahorse Seashell Party, she scolds her family for the years of abuse she took from them.
- In The D in Apartment 23, she along with Chris beat up a bunch of students in the cafeteria.
- In A Fistful of Meg, she kills her bully via her gross body.
- She is willing to help her father Peter in the episode, Peter’s Sister, where she learns why she got abused so much.
- Her, along with Stewie, are the only ones who barely change character, even after flanderization.
- In later seasons, her family (namely Peter, Chris and Stewie) finally reconcile with Meg and so the abuse began to stop towards her. She also says strong despite Peter and Lois Griffin, after their flanderization, abuses her.
- Since she got flanderized to a punching bag, it's been difficult to enjoy her whenever she got screen time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.