We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Mao Mao Mao (usually referred to as Mao Mao) is the main protagonist and titular character of Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart.
Why He Rocks
- Mao Mao is very rambunctious and outgoing. He's always on the move, looking for adventure and people who need assistance. Despite acting very callous to strangers, and even his friends, he cares deeply for people and will rush to anyone's aid at the drop of a hat. He follows a very strong moral compass, and is willing to give up his own aspirations in order to do what is right.
- He has his own views on what makes a hero, to which he acts out and usually puts the town in danger. In "Mao Mao's Bike Adventure", Mao Mao underestimates the Sky Pirates, to which he insists that a hero is never wrong. In "Sick Mao", he tries to continue his duty as a sheriff, saying that being sick makes you weak, and heroes are never weak. He usually learns that his views are wrong at the end of the episodes.
- He is highly averse to physical affection; only dishing it out himself on rare occasions, but seems to begrudgingly accept it from others (mainly Badgerclops).
- He is very cool to be around.
- Possible neglect/abuse from his older sisters has been hinted at, which may explain his incessant need to be a "legendary hero" like they are. He's constantly trying to find ways to rise to their ranks and gain their respect, and more especially that of their father. This latter hints that the problem is directly with his father, and that his sisters are only indirect causes. This is supported by the fact that Mao Mao try to not mention his father issues, contrary to mentioning his sisters much more frequently and without shame, and the events seen in "Not Impressed".
- He tends to have a short fuse as well. When things don't go as planned, he shouts in a booming voice, usually out of bottled frustration and anger.
- He’s reckless and impulsive much to the point of danger.