210th PAGE ON THIS WIKI!
Lyn is a supporting character in the Fire Emblem series, is one of the three lord characters of Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade, her first appearance. She is a fan favorite of said franchise.
Why She Rocks
- Lyn is a friendly, determined character who tries hard to reach her goals, no matter the cost.
- She has a strong sense of justice and is very persistent.
- From her humble origins in the plains, Lyn has been noted to be a deep, caring, and kind-hearted soul.
- She rarely thinks ill of others and, despite the circumstances, always remains optimistic
- She is known for her serene, trustworthy demeanour, one that has earned her the friendship and trust of many of her friends.
- As a lady of the Sacae plains, she never lies, showing she believes in truth and honesty.
- She is very strong as well as a expert swordsman despite her uptight bringing.
- She is very friendly and polite to those around her, willing to hospitalize strangers if needed.
- She has appeared in series outside of her own, like the Smash Bros. series, where she serves a functional and helping role as an assist trophy.
- Since she was brought up outside of the palaces of Lycia, she knows little of noble manners and customs.
- Due to the massacre of the Lorca tribe by the Taliver Bandits, she harbours a great hatred towards all bandits and pirates, refusing to be associated with them.
- She is quick to anger each time she assumes that they are underestimating her physical ability on the grounds that she is a woman
- Her full name is Lyndis.
- She often gets slightly offended when anyone underestimates her because of her gender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.