(300th Page on this Wikia!)
Luvbi is a character from Super Paper Mario. She was believed to be the daughter of Queen Jaydes and Grambi, but she is actually the 8th and final Pure Heart disguised as a Nimbi. At the end of the game however, she is recreated into a true Nimbi girl separating her from the White Pure Heart that saved the world.
Why She Rocks
- Luvbi is a metaphor for love; especially considering that her name is a pun on "love" and "Nimbi".
- Being the "daughter" of Queen Jaydes and Grambi; it makes sense that she is a female Nimbi considering her "mother" (Queen Jaydes) is based on Yin, and her "father" (Grambi) is based on Yang. Thus, Luvbi being based on balance.
- She has a very sweet personality.
- Luvbi's design is very cute.
- Similar to Squirps from Chapter 4 of said game, she is a good assist character of Chapter 7.
- She is very childish at times.
- Luvbi can be a coward at times due to the fact that she ran away from her (overprotective) "parents".