NOTE: 666th page on this wiki???
Luna Loud is one of the Loud Sisters and one of the seven tritagonists of The Loud House.
Why She Rocks
- She, along with, Leni, Lucy, Lana and Lily, is one of the nicest sisters in the Loud Family, especially for her favourite little brother Lincoln.
- She is a kind, caring, wild, energetic, optimistic, cheerful, and friendly girl.
- She is a skilled guitarist, but her skills aren't only limited to just the guitar though. She also plays the drums, as well as other instruments, as seen throughout the series
- She's also a great songwriter as most of her songs are really catchy to listen such as "That's What Christmas Is All About", " You Got Tricked", "What Everybody Wants" and "Play It Loud".
- Her singing is wonderful as well.
- She has a very optimistic and determinative attitude as she will do anything to achieve her dreams just like her other sister Lola.
- She is awesomely voice-acted by her actress, Nika Futterman.
- Her design is very cute and cool.
- She also has amazing chemistry with her sister/roommate Luan.
- She is a lesbian and has good romantic chemistry with Sam, who is one of her fellow band members, which is great since it's rare to see well-written LGBT characters and relationships in most kids' shows.
- While she might be monotonous at the beginning of the show, but she got more character development as the series went on.
- She has a great sisterly like relationship with Lincoln.
- Although it's extremely rare, she sometimes can be a jerk to her family as seen in "House Music", especially when it comes to music.
- As mentioned in the second to last good quality, she was kind of bland and one-dimensional at the beginning of the show, but fortunately, her personality has grown and improved a lot as the show progresses.
- Her songs can be downright cringey to some.
- She is the second bisexual character on Nickelodeon after Avatar Korra.
- However unlike Korra's bisexuality being revealed at the end, Luna's was meant to be obvious in that she was seen sending a love letter to her girlfriend Sam Sharp.