Louis is a major character in Disney's 2009 animated feature film, The Princess and the Frog. He is voiced by Michael Leon-Wooley.
Why He Rocks
- For an alligator, he has amazing skills at playing the trumpet.
- He’s a funny and memorable comic-relief/companion to Tiana and Naveen,
- He has dreams at “Playing with the big boys” and manages to achieve it after Tiana gets her restaurant.
- His song, When I’m Human, is very catchy.
- He’s also shown to be quite helpful on Tiana and Naveen’s journey to become human again.
- He’s super friendly and is the walking definition of a gentle giant.
- Michael Leon-Wooley does an amazing job at providing his voice.
- He’s got many unforgettable moments on screen, like when he first tries to perform on a riverboat he ends up freaking everyone out.
- Much like Mama Odie and Dr. Facilier, he basically steals the show from time to time.