Lola Loud is one of the seven tritagonists of The Loud House. She is the third youngest child in the family and is Lana Loud's twin sister. While she is depicted as bratty, vain and conceited little girl but she still has a sweet and innocent side. She is voiced by Grey Griffin.
Why She Rocks
NOTE: This Page Is talking about Lola Loud's character development in later episodes and some of her good qualities.
- As mentioned above in the description, Despite that she can be bratty, selfish and has self-centered and strident nature, She still loves, cares for and is compassionate with her family members.
- She is always grateful towars her siblings' kindness (especially of Lincoln) towards her and appreciates their company.
- She has shown herself to be capable of humility and selflessness when compelled to let go of her own needs.
- Even though she is determined to get her way most of the time, she often shows remorse or guilt if she hurts the feelings of one of her family members.
- Whenever one of her siblings is in trouble, she shows remorse, sympathy, and concern and often cooperates with her siblings to cheer them up.
- In "No Place Like Homeschool", She helped all her siblings to pass their test, thus sacrificing her own test and unfortunately failing it.
- Her character design is really adorable and pretty.
- She has great relationship with her twin sister Lana despite the fact they are pothe lar opposite of each other.
- She has started to act more mature and acts less bratty and her mean spirited behavior is toned down nowadays.
- In "Gown and Out" After losing in the pageant, she realizes that as she gets older, the competition will get harder, but that shouldn't stop her from doing what she loves.
- She was an unlikable, mean spirited, selfish jerk and brat in early episodes.
- She at times can be at worst her worst in some episodes especially in previous seasons such as "The Sound of Silence" and "A Tattler's Tale", but now it's toned down.