"My feet are killing me, i've got vomit in my pocket and i've seen that crappy Julia Roberts film 47 times! That woman has not a face, she has a baboon butt!"
Lois Griffin is the deuteragonist of the adult animated series Family Guy, the tetartagonist of Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, and a minor character in The Cleveland Show
She's Peter Griffin's loving wife, the daughter of the greedy millionaire Carter Pewtersmidt, the mother of Meg Griffin, Chris Griffin and Stewie Griffin and the best friend and ex-wife of Brian Griffin.
She's voiced by Alex Bornstein.
Why She Rocked
- She's strong, determined, funny and acts as the conscience of the family.
- She give us funny moments like "No paper towels??!" or the "she has her ways" scenes.
- Despite having some flaws, she's a good person during seasons 1-7 in real life.
- Alex Bornstein does a great job at voicing her and her voice fits the character making her charming and unique.
- She's also great in karate which shows how tough she is.
- She's pretty smart and shows to be ingegnous and crafty especially when she helped Meg to have her revenge on Connie D'Amico.
- She's a great mother to Meg, Chris and Stewie, and wife to Peter. She always supports her daughter Meg.
- She's one of the best characters of the series, alongside Peter, Stewie, Brian and Meg.
- She's one of the best female characters of the adult cartoons history.
- She can be annoying sometimes and so can her voice, but not as much as how it was in later seasons.
- She was horribly flanderizied alongside the rest of her family since Season 8 and lost everything that made her a great character becoming a religious fanatic, an unfaithful wife and an abusive mother. Not to mention that her voice was annoyingly high pitched and also started to say Peter's name in the wrong way ("Pet-ah!"). But she, along with Peter, Brian, and Quagmire eventually became more likable in later seasons